Buying your first property is probably the biggest financial decision you have made in your life up that point, and it comes with both benefits and problems. Home ownership advantages may include tax benefits, personal pride in having truly your own place and financial security but knowing when to take the plunge is a difficult decision.
If you’re a parent, you’re probably aware that getting your kids to talk about school is quite the challenge. Most of the time when you ask them about their day, they have simple one or two word answers. Not to worry, a prep school in Hertfordshire have prepared the following advice for parents who want to encourage their children to really open up about school.
As awareness is increasing people are becoming more willing than they ever have before to help clean up the planet and reduce their carbon footprints. If like a lot of us you would like some guidance on where to start Shout Promotional Merchandise, have pulled together a helpful list below!
- Go paperless! Switch to online billing and opt out of unnecessary leaflets and magazines.
- Switch off – turn off any appliances or lights at the wall when not in use.
- Reuse – stop with the one use plastic bottles, straws and cups. Invest in a reusable cup, bottle and straw to help save the planet.
- Freeze food – catch your food before it goes out of date by popping it in the freezer.
- Plant a tree. Have fun in the garden while helping the environment by planting new trees.
- Turn down the heat – wash clothes in cold water.
- Upcycle – turn old t-shirts into cleaning rags and take things that no longer fit to the charity shops.
- Open the windows – let the cool air in before you switch on the air con!
- Meat free Mondays – Try cutting meat and dairy from your diet for one day a week to help reduce your carbon footprint.
- Public transport – jump on a bus or train instead of in your car to cut your CO2 emissions.
- Compost – this will keep your garden green and reduce your wastage.
- Use LED – LED lightbulbs last longer and are far more efficient!
- Insulate – Make sure your home is correctly insulated to keep your rooms cool in the summer and warm in the winter without using the heating or fans!
- Shop local – shopping closer to home means less carbon is created and you are supporting the local economy.
Going green can start from the smallest steps and changes in everyday life, so why not start today?
I am not a fan of real estates nor fond of looking at model units because first, the houses that I always see are too expensive and second, there are houses that are affordable yet they are made out of substandard materials. However, a post has caught my attention telling about a real estate being affordable yet better in terms of how the units are built. That is Bellavita.
Eco-friendly businesses strive to maintain a positive impact on the environment and their local community. This can be achieved through many easy strategies, from recycling and lowering emissions, to promoting energy efficient policies within the workplace.
Did you know that by incorporating eco-friendly practices into your business, you will not only be saving the environment, but you can also save money too?
Read on to learn three easy strategies for running an eco-friendly business…
When someone says the words “stained glass windows”, we tend to imagine big impressive religious buildings. They are highly decorative and truly magnificent, transforming any space where they are installed. There are lots of interesting, lesser known facts about stained glass windows, which you will find listed below.
After our wild and carefree twenties, it’s time to face the reality that we’re not getting any younger and step into thirties in great style. When we finally get over the fact that we’re not 25 anymore and that we can’t turn back the time, it’s time to accept the awful truth regarding the aging process. In our 30s, the skin slowly loses its elasticity, the production of collagen decreases, and those tiny little lines and wrinkles are becoming more and more frequent. Therefore, it’s crucial for your face to be regularly cleansed and you should never go to bed without removing your makeup beforehand. Since we live in an era where beauty hacks and treatments are rapidly improving, it’s safe to say that your 30s can easily become the new 20s with the help of different products and procedures. Here are some tips for all the young moms on how to keep their skin fresh and glowy.
If you are planning a winter wedding, there are a few things to consider, the weather being a major concern, of course. An outdoor venue might not be the best of ideas, as the temperature, can drop to an uncomfortable level, and with that in mind, here are a few tips on arranging a winter wedding in Australia.
Most people do not get the nutrition they need. And this can lead to lower overall health. However, one health, wellness, and beauty company have developed a unique supplement system that provides 24-hour nutrition. That company, Jeunesse Global, is helping its customers get an edge on the day with AM & PM Essentials.