More Filipino consumers are now using products that are fresh, natural, and pure. They are becoming more aware of the benefits of relying on organic ingredients, especially when it comes to hair care and treatment. Many try natural solutions such as applying moringa oil for hair growth or argan oil for stronger hair.
Why Go Natural
- Safe ingredients -Natural hair products contain plant extracts and other organic ingredients that are safe for your overall health. They do not contain harmful chemicals, which often cause hair damage and itchy scalp.
- Healthier hair -Without harsh chemicals, you can expect your hair to become healthier and less prone to damage. Natural hair care products are also rich in antioxidants, such as vitamins A, B, C and E, calcium, iron, and potassium. Antioxidants help prevent hair loss and stimulate the growth of new and healthy strands.
- More nourished scalp -You can also say goodbye to a dry and itchy scalp because natural hair products do not contain harsh ingredients that can trigger these issues. They are often formulated using mild ingredients that are safe for your skin and hair.
- Budget-friendly - There are various natural and organic hair care and treatment products out in the market. So, you can scout for budget-friendly alternatives to complete your hair care routine. Local brands in the Philippines are also cheaper compared to other hair care products exported from other countries.
Essential Natural Ingredients
To give you an idea about the best hair care products to purchase, here are some key ingredients that you might want to check out.
- Argan oil -You probably already heard or read about argan oil while looking for hair products in the market. Argan oil is a popular ingredient used for natural hair care products today. It contains antioxidants, including vitamin E, which helps promote healthy hair production. It is also used to combat hair loss.
- Sunflower extract -This ingredient helps reduce bacteria growth and buildup on the scalp. It is an effective ingredient for preventing hair thinning, baldness, and hair loss. It also has deep moisturizing properties, which prevent dry, frizzy, and unmanageable hair.
- Olive oil -This helps replenish your hair's natural oil, keeping your strands from being dry and frizzy. It also helps make hair look smoother and healthier. It softens and strengthens hair strands by locking in moisture on the roots of the hair.
- Coconut oil -This emollient is also popular in natural hair products. It strengthens hair strands, which make your locks appear to have more thickness and volume. It also helps bring out the hair's natural shine by making your locks healthy and strong.
There are tons of benefits of choosing natural and organic hair care products. The benefits mentioned above are only some of the most common reasons you need to choose natural products. Start paying attention to what you apply to your hair. Ensure that you use organic products to prevent further damage and maintain healthy hair now and the years to come.