Holidays already past and I know that most of us have eaten a lot of foods and drank way too much then you should. To start the year right, we want our body to get back in shape. To get rid of all the weight you gained from the holidays you have to do differently like avoid overeating and over drinking, exercising regularly, eating healthily, detoxifying your body and making sure your liver is in a good state by taking LiverMarin!
LiverMarin is specifically created to aid our liver with its Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate compounds. Here are the benefits of Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate:
- · Silymarin – Is an anti-fibrotic which helps avoid tissue scarring. It also blocks the toxins away from our body, away from our liver.
- It regenerates liver cells damaged by alcohol or drugs.
- It protects us against industrial poisons.
- It is an excellent antioxidant
- · Sodium ascorbate – Has general immune boosting properties. It helps prevent the body from getting diseases.
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which aids in protecting the body from harmful diseases.
- Is essential for the body to be able to synthesize collagen, which is a major component of connective tissues.
Silymarin acts as an antioxidant promoting the growth of new liver cells while preventing liver damages while the Sodium Ascorbate helps boost the body’s immune system.
LiverMarin is high content Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate that is made more efficient than powdered ingredients. It is a product of extensive research and development with top quality from the collaborating group of ATC Healthcare International Corporation, Phil. United Pharmaceutical Corporation (PUPC) and The Bioscience and Technology Business Center together with KanPro Research Incorporated at the University of Kansas.
Like LiverMarin on Facebook to get more promos and updates. Also, please like @LiverMarin on Instagram and Twitter.
Note that, LiverMarin is not a therapeutic drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease. LiverMarin is SRP P7.50 per piece, available at all Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.