Fuel prices continue to soar every week, add that to the burden of motorists and commuters alike as horrendous traffic in the metro persist. When it seems that we need to contend ourselves with these conditions, why not try another alternative?
One such alternative we can take are E-bikes which can either charge on an electrical outlet or completely off-grid through solar charging. These should lower fumes on the road caused by petroleum type fuel and considerably cheaper if not free.
With the steady growth of e-bike followers, California Ecobike is gearing towards its mission, to improve transportation in an eco-friendly way, one e-bike at a time. With their continuous effort in offering various alternative, here are two of their newest model:
California EcoBike promo
CD-R King and California Ecobike are holding a promo, Libreng E-bike that will run from April 15 to May 15, 2016, interested participants can refer to mechanics below:
1. Participants must purchase one (1) unit of E-bike worth P10,000 or more to qualify for this promo.
2. Participant must sign an application form and submit two valid IDs to join. Approved participants will be given a referral ID card.
3. Participant must accompany each of their referred buyers during the purchase.
4. A successful referral can only be approved if the following conditions are met:
a.) Each of the referred buyers bought an E-bike worth 10,000 or higher.
b.) The transaction was made within the promo period.
c.) The transaction was made on the same branch where the participant enlisted in.
5. After completing 10 successful transactions, the participant can avail 1 free Reedley2 E-bike.
6. To claim the free Reedley2 E-bike, participant must present his/her Referral ID card along with 2 valid IDs. After 3 working days, the store will call up the participant for claiming.
7. Redemption period is up to 60 days from the end of the promo.
To further up the ante, CD-R King and California E-bike are testing the market as it initially offers the iRover and Malibu for rent for mall-goers of Star Mall, San Jose. With a minimal fee of as low as Php30, Mall-goers can rent these gadgets to be used within the mall vicinity. The renter should have a valid ID for processing.
For further inquiries visit www.ebike.cdrking.com or their FB page https://www.facebook.com/EcoBikePH/.