Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015 is happening on November 25, 2015 at SMX Convention Center, Taguig from 8AM to 6PM with more than 25 speakers and expecting 1000 attendees plus 30 exhibitors to showcase their products and services.
The main objective of the event is to empower the start ups and traditional organizations to adopt E-Commerce & to learn from the following sessions and discussions about; EPrivacy, Elogistics, EPayments, Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, CRM, Strategy, E- Commerce and Going Global.
The organizers will present Start Up Innovators who submitted their profiles who will be sharing the attendees their products, new ideas and services and to meet their prospective partners. Each Start Up Companies has 5 minutes to present their innovation, company profiles, products and services for everyone to see. There are inventors and innovators that could mentor them after their presentation in a panel of discussion.
These StartUp Innovators are as follows;
• Dhang Tecson- Fishers and Changemakers• Jojy Azurin - Horsepower.ph
• Mark Aethen Agana- ReShop.ph• Luis Sia- Prints.ph
• Robert Suyom Jr.- Snipe.ph
#AECoE is not just about learning, empowerment and inspiration but a potential future collaboration.
Main Speakers confirmed are as follows;
- Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
- Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
- Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
- Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
- Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
- Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
- Subir Lohani- Managing Director, Carmudi
- Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
- Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
- Camille Montejo- CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
- Bjorn Pardo- CEO, Xend Business Solutions
- Quentin Boucher- Managing Director, Ensogo
- Amor Maclang- Director for Communications, Geiser Maclang Marketing Communications Inc.
- Mannix Pabalan- CEO, Hashtag Digital
- Chris Kiklas- President, EmLogis
- Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creativoices Production
- Spanky Enriquez- Corporate Communications Consultant
- Mike Grogan- Founder, BestOfYou Consulting
Speakers are leaders from different industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media journalists.
Expected visitors will be around 1000 on the event with 30 Exhibitors from different industries; Hotels & Resorts, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Tourism, Automotive, Hospitality, Business Process Outsourcing, Academe, Health, Food and Service to showcase their products and services and to give gigantic discounts from their packages.
Registration Fee per delegate: Php 3,000.00 (Inclusion: Snacks, Elegant Lunch, Conference and Expo.)
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Deposit the registration fee to TAG Media and Public Relations (BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29)
- Scan the deposit slip
- Send the scanned copy to email@example.com
For more information, please check http://www.asiaecommerce.ph & for partnership/sponsorship and speaking opportunity, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.